Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Irish Twins and Eve of Birth

My first daughter, Julie, was born December 9th of last year. So needless to say, we are now having another girl tomorrow morning. That's right, Annabelle is scheduled for dewombing at 7 am. That's not the shocking part. I've been unemployed since February of last year, when my father and I bought a house for My wife and I to live in after I rehab it. I hearken back to the time when my father bought my first car, put it up on jacks and had me rebuild the damn thing before driving it. The house needed a lot of work, but I thought I could go room by room. My father then proceeded to go to confessional at the city permit office explaining every stitch of work to be done, guaranteeing that I would have to GUT the entire thing. I've been working by myself. And after Julie was born and my wife, Jeanette, went back to work I've been taking care of my daughter most days and unable to enter the house where carcinogens glisten in the sunbeams. "Get a sitter," you say. Unemployed since February. I'm lucky to get a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment